U.S. tornado footage by eyewitnesses captures destruction
Greg Lunsford photographs a home destroyed by a tornado in his neighborhood, Monday, April 28, 2014, in Vilonia, Ark. Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe has asked for a Major Disaster Declaration for Faulkner County, which was hit hardest by a deadly tornado that rolled through the state. (AP Photo/Eric Gay The Associated Press
As a deadly storm system makes its way through the southern United States, eyewitnesses are capturing the destruction on social media.
Tyler Lindsey took this video in Vilonia, Ark., on Monday. Watch on mobile here.
Dewayne Haynes of Columbus, Miss., posted this video of a tornado touching down on Monday. Watch on mobile here.
Christy Bowar of Meridianville, Ala., shot footage of a funnel cloud on Monday. Watch on mobile here.
- Aylmer residents on 1994 tornado: 'It is impossible to forget'
- Thunderstorms hammer southern Saskatchewan
- Tornado watch in effect for several Alberta communities
- Tornado watch ends, thunderstorm warnings remain for several communities
- So Long, Summer: Wicked Weather Batters Country
- Airdrie hail storm likely caused 'gustnado' in Calgary, officials say
- Review: Mother Nature deserves better lines
- Thunderstorms, hail hit rural areas in southern Alberta
- Into the Storm: FILM REVIEW
- Funnel clouds, hail hit parts of Avalon Peninsula
Wabush Mayor Colin Vardy upset with 911 plans, reports Chris Ensing
Date 46 mins ago, Duration 2:24, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 3 hrs ago 2:23
Tooltip Information:Quebec school bans homework for a yearVideo by:Description: A Quebec elementary school's pilot project has placed a near-complete ban on homework, saying students at that age should spend more time with their parents and friendsRating: 4Views: 58
Date 14 hrs ago 4:37
Tooltip Information:How long will the teachers' strike last?Video by:Description: Renee Filippone looks at how far apart the BCTF and the BCPSEA are in their demands and concessionsRating: 4Views: 773