Canadian considers deal in Baldwin stalking case
NEW YORK, N.Y. - A Canadian actress accused of stalking Alec Baldwin is considering a plea deal.
Genevieve Sabourin appeared Wednesday in a Manhattan court. The case was adjourned until Thursday as she and prosecutors try to hammer out a deal.
Sabourin lives in Quebec and has acted in television and film.
She and Baldwin met on the set of the 2002 sci-fi comedy "The Adventures of Pluto Nash." He had a cameo and she was a publicist. Baldwin says they had dinner together in 2010.
Police originally arrested Sabourin after authorities said she had implored Baldwin to see and to marry her in emails sent only days after he became engaged to yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas.
His publicist confirmed Tuesday that Baldwin and his now-wife are expecting their first child together.
- Montreal mayor resigns amid corruption charges
- 2 men jailed in Dominican wedding fight return to Canada
- Senators call for 'zero tolerance' on harassment in RCMP
- Are e-cigarettes safe to puff?
- Most groups don't want return of Trudeau speaking fees
- Google asks secret court to lift gag on surveillance
- Canada to send peacekeeping troops to Haiti
- G8 leaders agree to 7-point plan on Syria as summit wraps
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.9 million Jeep SUVs in U.S., Canada
- TV chef Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by police for assault
Motorists have spotted a seemingly-fearless wolf along the highway in Kootenay National Park in British Columbia for the second time in a week.
Date 16 hrs ago, Duration 2:08, Views 8126
Video by: CBC - British Columbia
Date 21 hrs ago 2:08
Tooltip Information:Wolf sightings on B.C. highwayVideo by:Description: Motorists have spotted a seemingly-fearless wolf along the highway in Kootenay National Park in British Columbia for the second time in a week.Rating: 4.2Views: 16466