"When asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30 per cent of women said yes, while the other 70 per cent replied, 'what, again?' "
Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who had a rough year in 2011. He faced charges of fraud and paying for sex with an underage prostitute, but was eventually forced to step down over the country's massive debt.
A boy of just 12 years old, Sidney Lewis, has just been recognised as the youngest British soldier to sign up to fight in World War I. It was a family ... More A boy of just 12 years old, Sidney Lewis, has just been recognised as the youngest British soldier to sign up to fight in World War I. It was a family secret that remained hidden for almost 100 years. Duration: 02:19
Date 31 mins ago, Duration 2:18, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 18 hrs ago 1:55
Tooltip Information:RAW: Black bear determined to have a snackVideo by:Description: Outfitter Pat Garrett shot this video of a black bear back in May 2013 - but it is only now going viral.Rating: 3.76Views: 32817
Date 14-03-08 3:32
Tooltip Information:Stolen passports may be on planeVideo by:Description: There is mystery surrounding the identity of two passengers on the Malaysia Airlines flight, who may have been travelling on stolen passportsRating: 2.7Views: 10329
Date 10 hrs ago 1:45
Tooltip Information:Jordan Nolan sucker punches Jesse JoensuuVideo by:Description: After the whistle, late in the 2nd period LA's Jordan Nolan is dished a double-minor for his swings at Oilers' Jesse Joensuu.Rating: 4Views: 373